I was tagged by Catherine from https://thisisoneforthebooks.wordpress.com.
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favourite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesome being”.
- I am pretty in love with tarot. Particularly, I wanted to depict my favorite deck, Shadowscapes.
- Black cats are lovely, but I’m just a cat lady at heart so I’ll take any cat.
- As a Pisces, I love being near water, especially the ocean. I’m terrified of sharks, though, so I’m unlikely to actually go into the water.
- A cluttered altar space probably describes my practice pretty well. I’m organized in my own messy way.
- I think the middle square speaks for itself.
- Books. I don’t feel like I need to say more since I mostly review books.
- I love nature even though it’s super hot in Florida all of the time so I rarely go outside for long.
- Telling the future interests me a lot. I love to read up on/try out different methods of fortune telling.
- This one is mostly just for me. I love being a witch, but I haven’t been practicing much. I feel at home when I do, though.
I don’t really know many other bloggers yet, so I don’t really know who to tag that hasn’t already done it.